Advanced Certification in Competition Law
[ 16 Precise Study Modules | Commitment: 3-4 Hours | Self-Paced | ₹ 499 only! ]
Competition is a very important part of business, market, and even our daily lives. The enactment of competition law in India is relatively new, but it was much needed, given that in the current society, we are seeing competition not only among businesses within the country, but also from international competitors.
You must already have a basic idea of what the word ‘competition’ means in general. Competition happens when two or more people or groups challenge each other to achieve a goal, and only one party can come out as a winner – as in, one party’s loss would be the other one’s gain.
However, the concept of competition that we apply to the market through competition law is slightly different. This Advanced Certification in Competition Law will help you gain a strong command over the subject matter without any prior knowledge.
How will the course be delivered to you?
- After enrollment, your course will start the next morning.
- Study material and test will be sent on the email address provided by you.
- Course is self-paced. You can read the modules at speed comfortable to you.
- The course requires a commitment of 3-4 hours in total.
- You will submit the test when you are done with the course.
- Digital certificate and score-card will be issued to you.
Original fee = ₹ 2499 + taxes
New discounted fee = ₹ 449 only! (all inclusive)
For any query, write to our support team at email@example.com or start a WhatsApp chat. Help is just a click away!
Other LexLife India courses for you: