LexLife Journal of Law and Governance (LLJ)
LLJ is an open access and peer-reviewed international legal Journal, committed to exhibition of research on contemporary legal topics. The primary objective of the Journal is to ignite practical discussion on significant laws and emerging issues in governance. Further, it evaluates the interpretations of legal progresses, certifying that our readers remain completely up-to-date with every substantial transformation in the law.
LLJ was initiated with the object to provide an opportunity for the expression of opinions and thoughts of different people relating to the sphere of law. The primary aim is to publish a Journal of legal erudition, and thus it is an open-for-all Journal.
In today’s globalized day and age, it is indispensable for people to be aware of different arenas surrounding them, to comprehend the significance and effect of the law. The knowledge of contemporary legal issues empowers people from all walks of life and makes them aware of their rights and the laws that regulate those rights.
The uniqueness of LLJ is that it functions without any rigid theme and offers a reasonable opportunity to people who are intrigued by the field of law, to demonstrate their views accordingly. Further, LLJ does not merely stand on its prestige, but the Journal is matchless among its peers.
This International Journal gives a voice to the utmost crucial and pioneering learning in legal academia. Moreover, DLIJ delivers dynamic insight into diverse legal topics and features an assemblage of extended legal research papers and articles by demonstrating an unparalleled overview of the newest erudition on themes of national and international law.
The mission of LLJ is to provide a platform for academic discourse in the field of law and governance. Its purpose is to facilitate students, professionals, and academicians to compose their works and be a part of the development of their respective fields through their ideas on diverse current concerns and contemporary developments in law and governance.
LLJ invites high-quality research work in the form of articles, research papers, book reviews, short notes as well as case commentaries based on empirical research, theoretical analysis and critique, with a pragmatic outlook from the legal fraternity all over the world with regard to forthcoming issues.
The Journal acts as an opportunity for the exchange of valuable opinions and constructive discussion on legal and governance concerns surrounding the world. Moreover, the Journal is dedicated to showcase system-wide trends and glitches of existing laws, while also reflecting the scope for improvisation of laws throughout the world. It offers a medium for legal experts, students, and academicians to present their research findings with respect to law and governance through innovative and progressive methodologies.
LLJ’s scope extends to:
- Bringing out scholarship of the top-notch standard in all areas of national and international law together with comparative viewpoints,
- Encouraging availability to legal scholarship and discussion, and
- Promoting innovative legal writing among students, academics, and professionals.
Salient featues at a glance:
- Review Policy: Double-Blind Peer Review
- Frequency of Publication: Monthly (12 issues per year)
- Language: English
- Assessibility: Open Access
- Plagiarism Software: Plagiarism X
Submissions must fall within one of the following categories:
- Articles (1500-2500 words)
- Essays (2500-5000 words)
- Research papers (4000-10000 words)
- Case comments (1000-3000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-2000 words)
- Authors Email their manuscript and abstract to us at email@example.com.
- Subject of email should be “LLJ Submission”.
- Content is put through double blind peer review process.
- Decision of Editorial Board is communicated to authors within 2 working days.
- Upon approval, authors pay the publication processing charges.
- Content is published in LLJ within 2 days after final proofreading.
- Certificate of Publication is awarded to the authors.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two (2) authors.
- All submissions must be in doc. or docx. format only. Font used should be ‘Times New Roman’, size 12 and with 1.5 line spacing.
- ILI or Bluebook citation format should be used.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts.
- Plagiarism should not exceed the industrial standard of 15%.
Indian applicants: INR 800 for both single-authored and co-authored content.
International applicants: US $ 15 or equivalent for both single-authored and co-authored content.
Important note: The fee is payable only after your submitted content is approved for publication by Editorial Board.
Copyright Policy: The authors, by submitting their entry, would be deemed to have divested the copyright to DLIJ. However, all moral rights shall remain with the authors. In case the submission is rejected by DLIJ, the copyright shall revert back to the authors after express communication.