———- Certificate Course on Intellectual Property Rights ———-
[ Next batch starts on 5th December | Limited seats | First come, first served | Enroll today ]
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) is among one the fastest growing branches of law in the contemporary era. In the last two years, registrations under IPR have gone up by over 15%. Multinational companies are looking for IPR services and Indians have a great potential to seize this opportunity. Unfortunately, most Law students in India are not properly equipped to tap the benefits of practice in IPR. This is because of the shocking reality that IPR is not a part of basic curriculum in many institutions. Even where it is included, it is presented as an optional subject and that also very late in the course of their legal studies. LexLife India has carefully prepared this Certificate Course on IPR for students and young professionals in order to give them an insight into this mushrooming field. This course will give you an early advantage over your counterparts as you will have a foundational understanding of IPR, that also with a practical point of view.
Module 1: Introduction and basic concepts
• Evolution of IPRs as a branch of law
• Nature, scope and purpose of IPRs
• IPRs under Public International Law
• Development of IPRs in India
Module 2: Fundamental elements of IPR
• Protection under National and International law: Trademarks
• Patents: As a statutory right; procedure to file a patent
• Right to reproduction; Right of Translation and Adaption
• Trade secrets
Module 3: Practical aspects of IPR
• Protection under IPR: How to avail the protection under the law?
• How to use different IPR protections?
• Enforcement of IPRs
• IPR infringement and litigation: Civil and Criminal remedies
Module 4: Licensing and franchise distribution
• Concept of license and franchise
• License – Scope, purpose, types and application
• Licensing limitations and sub-licensing
• Franchise distribution mechanism
Administration of the course:
- The duration of this guided course is 3 weeks. It contains 4 modules.
- Every 5 days starting 5th of December, study material for 1 module will be sent to you via email.
- You will have to finish a module within 5 days.
- Your doubts (if any) will be resolved over WhatsApp or email within 48 hours.
- You will receive a certification test (in the form of a questionnaire) via email on 24th of December.
- You will be given a time of two days to submit the test back to us via email.
- After submission of the test, you will receive your Certificate cum score-card via speed post.
For Advocates and other professionals: INR 2499 + GST
For Law students: INR 1799 + GST
For 1st and 2nd year Law students: INR 1499 + GST
In order to enroll yourself, kindly fill the form by clicking here.
After submitting the online form, you will receive an email from us with further guidelines including payment details within 48 hours.
For any query, you can contact our support team over WhatsApp at 9873659859 or over email at email@example.com.
Note: Students need to send a picture of their institutional ID card while filling the form in order to avail the discounted price.