1st P. V. Narasimha Rao Memorial National Article Writing Competition
Submission deadline has been extended till 11:59 PM on Sunday 12th July, 2020.
2020’s Theme: Constitutionalism and Indian Politics
Shri P. V. Narasimha Rao was an eminent lawyer who served as the 9th Prime Minister of India from 1991 to 1996. He was described by former President A. P. J. Abdul Kalam as a “patriotic statesman who believed that the nation is bigger than the political system.”
LexLife India is organising 1st P. V. Narasimha Rao Memorial National Article Writing Competition in the month of his birthday to honour his legacy. Its objective is to sensitize the leaders of tomorrow about the importance of constitutional morality in politics.
- Cash prizes
- First Prize: Rs. 5,000 (Five thousand rupees).
- Second Prize: Rs. 3,000 (Three thousand rupees).
- Third Prize: Rs. 1,000 (One thousand rupees).
- Other prizes (common for top 3 authors):
- Certificate of merit.
- Publication of article in De Legalis International Journal of Law and Governance (certified).
- Editorial Board Membership (1 month) of the Journal (certified).
- Free access to Advanced ADR + IPR Certificate Course worth Rs. 2,999.
- Online Internship Opportunity at LexLife India.
- Eligibility: The competition is open to all students and professionals across India.
- Articles should be written on the topic “Constitutionalism and Indian Politics”.
- Word-limit: 1200-1800 words, excluding foot-notes.
- Co–authorship is NOT allowed.
- Articles should be submitted in doc. or docx. format only.
- Name and other details of author should not be mentioned anywhere in the document.
- Plagiarism should be limited to industrial standard of 15%.
- ILI or Bluebook format of citations should be used.
- Submission deadline has been extended till 11:59 PM on Sunday 12th July, 2020.
- Results will be announced on Monday 20th July by 10 PM on the website (lexlife.in). Email will also be sent to the candidates. Kindly check spam folder as well.
- Registration fee: Rs. 99/- (Ninety-nine rupees only).
- The author(s), by submitting their entry, would be deemed to have divested the copyright to Lexlife India Pvt. Ltd.
Last date for submission of article: July 12, 2020.
Announcement of results: July 20, 2020.
This form is divided into 3 sections:
- First section will collect information about the author.
- Second section is for submission of your article.
- Third section is for payment of registration fee (Rs. 99/- only).
For any issues, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a WhatsApp message to our support team at 9873659859. Please do not call on this number.